Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a Boring day in library..

hmm.. today, 20 august 2009, i juz changed my duty day to thursday.. and 2day is the first time i hav my duty.. lol.. guess wat?? i started my duty at 3.. and lol.. i juz walked around and sat at the counter doing ntg.. my gosh.. wat to do.. teacher asked me to change to today for the post, ACM coz fong wil be the ACM on monday as he cannont change to today because he got tuition 2day... so, i juz changed my duty from monday to thursday le.. one by one librarians came in and im juz lik invisible there.. lol.. cant the time juz go faster? i dun even hav a companion here.. haiz.. the one who is in the same form wit me is only 'kam yu lou'.. haiz.. so damn bored la.. wat i talk to him also not in the same channel one.. swt.. i think i dun even talk more than ten words since i entered the library today.. lol.. wat a boring day.... as im stil new here.. sure i wil need some time to adapt myself in a place where almost everyone is stranger to me.. monday was a great day actually..- where i can do my duty wit my buddies, fong and kui pin after skol dismiss... come together.. hav lunch together.. chat together.. zz.. now, im juz alone here.. lol.. wat shud i do?? paiseh... i also duno wat to say anymore.. juz one word i can say, BORING.. now only i know where the place without frenz are so bored.. aargh.. juz can wish tat the time would run faster.. now the time is 4.14.. haiz.. stil got around one hour to go wei.. pls dun let me suffer in this type of situation larhhxxx.. =( wan to sleep also cannot.. wan to do sumting also cannot... and later, i need to wait for my mum until 6 only can go home.. if not, i wil be taking bus home.. i dun wan ah... need to walk so long only reach the bus stop.. haiz.. =.= summore waste my money.. hahahaha.. feeling so awkward la sitting alone at the counter blogging.. HAHA.. while others are doing their duty in the reference room, wraping books.. i can say tat this is the first time im being in this situation in library.. my gosh.. lol.. i dun even know who is the advisor for today.. LOL.. wat a good member.. mayb i really need to go and ask sum1 bout tat.. XD one more thing.. haiz.. tat joe cheun.. zz.. he's one of the cast in the drama.. my gosh.. so he got the dvd by today.. and i asked himn to borrow me to watch at home, wtf.. he say cannot.. wat he said?? mr timothy chee not allow wor.. wtf la... no one tell him who knows wor.. sesat.. 2molo is friday wat.. i take home today and return it to him 2molo mai ok lo.. nex week holiday summore.. really duno wat wit him la..sesat.. borrow ppl also cannot.. f him la... ppl say canot jao canoot.. cannot hav his own opinion geh.. duhz.. be more rasional la.. owaz follow other people's words.. duhz.. not sien ge meh.. owaz lik tat one... tat wilson summore.. ask him to borrow, ask him anythin owaz say put in car put in car.. duhz.. then say 2molo giv me.. sure wil ffk one la.. haiz.. tat fellow ... now stil owning fong RM10.. owe for so long aslo haven pay.. before the drama said wil pay ge la.. til now also haven pay.. sumtimes really dun like tat fellow la.. zzz... but stil, i already knowing him for sum time..

No comments:

Post a Comment