Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its coming~!..

oh gosh~!.. exam is around the corner only.. time really passes so fast leh.. around 20 more days i gonna sit for end year exam d.. haiz..

im so damn worried la.. my mind r stil in the holiday mode and not even ready for any revision la.. haiz..

pls god, giv me strengh to study la.. i need more determination la.. cant even keep myself away from temptations such as comp, tv and phone.. goSH!.. im so freaking useless la..! nonono,, cant think this way~ owaz be optimistic.. =D

so, 2day i muz start reading already.. and hope its working =) i need to catch up for everything again.. i damn fed up and disappointed la yday.. when i open the add math exercise book, chapter1 first ques1, it takes me around half an hour to do it la.. haiz.. then the nex few chapters, i even dunno how to start la.. F*** la!..i've forgotten everything la.. haiz.. except the chapters im learning previoulsy..

nvm.. i wil try my best for everything.. hope i can do it.. i know i wil get a good result in return if i really put more effort into my revision!.. hope its working!..

start from now onwards, NO more games.. pls control myself!.. XD mayb a little game wil do.. juz to relax my mind..? =0

All the best to every student who having exam soon!~.. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment