Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Working Life - At Airport





Its been a month plus I worked at Airport since my first day on 16th of December 2010!
Time really does fly! I'm no longer staff of Airport@De Gard
en. But, working at Airport really fun. I get to know many people here and they are really fun to work with.. Of course not all of them, some are really sickening. LOL not mentioning who they are.. XD But its really great working in a real Pub, where not ev
eryone really gets to work at those place :P However, Airport is not really those wild pub, its like some higher class of pub.

From here, its really fun working with my colleagues. As
what Alvin said, its all about teamwork! I actually do get a lil more hardworking than last time before i worked here. Maybe its because I get salary from all of what i did. lol But what, sometimes its really very tiring!
Very often, I will asked to work OT for them coz there will be one or two staff(s) absent or take leave. On festive season, even tiring! The normal working time on festive season, will be from 4pm until to 4am! But its quite fun too! Those musics and remix! woo
hoo~ LOL
Me and Santa (Dennice) during Christmas! worked till 3am!! :O

Me and Eng, NIght shift capten during New Year Celebration! Worked till 2am!! :0

Me during CNY eve! worked till 5am!! :O

Although the working time are really long, Its really fun! - where you can dance along too while you're working! Got one time, Wei Soon even went up to the stage and dance along too and battle with the dancer there! lols It was really cool! Everyone was cheering for them and what I wont forget is what the emcee said - "...what a great performance from one of our waiter and our professional dancer!!.." haha.

Ohh, almost forget to share my experience with you guys! Im a cashier and receptionist for airport! hehe :) Where, i no need to walk around so much like what floor staff does, its really tired being floor staff than being a cashier :P I only need to learn how to take and change money! And btw, i learned to use credit card machine too! XD haha. not baddd.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment