Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Last Day In Airport :)

Airport sign! XD

Hohoho, Its 2nd of February 2011, Its the eve of Chinese New Year!! and also the last day of me working at airport :) That day is really awesome thought i stayed up until 5am+.. Coz its my last day being in airport! haha, I gonna miss Airport and everyone there too! Working together, curi makan together, play with the Dj Console, cleaning the krooms, etc. lols

Nothing else i can say le, but working at Airport was really a great experience! X)

AhChooi and me

AhChooi and Dennice

Nabi - Me - and Dennice

-same-

Eric me and YoonYee

Me and Dennice

Me!!

Good Bye Airport!! :)

1 comment:

  1. There is definately а lοt to know about thіs topіc.

    I liκe all оf the points you have
    mаde.

    My weblοg - seo frisco

    ReplyDelete