Monday, June 13, 2011

Study Life iN Utar


A brand new life. Fuhh. Everything seems so new here. :[

I miss my life in Ipoh. Miss being free all the time sitting at home , whereby I can find my dear for lunch or hang out whenever she's free for me. When she first entered my former school's form6, im still having my holiday waiting to get into Utar.

And another thing i need to adapt myself here - the God damn weather. oh no. Its superrrrr HOTTT!! Sometimes even with two fans, my room is sti
ll a sauna room. lol..

I took foundation in Science leading to comp science. And i might change my bachelor course into IT. The time in foundation is really really compact. Almost every morning, I need to go campus for class d untill late noon or sometimes evening. Then after a while at home, I will be out for dinner and goin back to home to do revision and homework, it will be like around 8 something. So its like I only got few hours everyday for my revision.

But what, its not that bad for me only. I still can cope with it, so far. lol. Really hope I can pass my exam with flying colours. Although some lecturer here, I dont really like the way they teach. They are too 'chinese' d. Cina apek. and they need to teach in en
glish. oh no, especially my Chemistry lecturer. Disaster. LOL looks like Im going to depends on myself and my tutorial teacher. He's good :) Luckily my tutorial teacher can at least make me und more bout the syllabus.

The food here is fine. Just that its a lil too expensive. Its at least 4+ bucks for a plate of rice. But here is diff, although its like 4-6 bucks per meal, the quantity is quite a lot too. wont like Ipoh some ipoh restaurant. Exp + very less only.

This is for MYR 4.30!! XD haha.

Another thing which i cant really adapt to myself. Sighh. I miss her. I miss her smiles. I miss hugging her. lol. She's getting busier and busier already for her form6 life. She's going to attend 4 tt class a week, co-curricular activities, librarian duties and outings. Sigh for the first few weeks, Im indicating now, she's already looks very tiring and she's tired indeed. She often fell asleep d even half way chatting with me :[

But - Dont worry dear, Its really ok. You gonna fight really hard for your Stpm and no matter what We'll persevere all the circumstances along our journey ok?
I will talk through the storm and whatever weather with you XD copied from Eminem :P

You know? Distance, its not really a bad thing you know. As you said, think optimistically! Though we're kinda far away from each other, we need to be grateful because we're not that far from each other only :) Im sure there are many people out there are far away from their loves one. They surely have hard time. Doesn mean I dont, hmm.

And what, I kinda remembered what you said, haha. When we're at distance from each other then only we'll know Who is the one we actually need and we actually miss. You're right actually. I must learn to be loyal haha. I dont want to take you for granted :) Its really awesome to get a girlfriend like you. Let me be your only guy ok. hugs* haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment