Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another day.

Some wordings using some materials for experiment XP


Another busy day has gone. Yesterday I had 4 class, from 9am - 6pm. walao. Thats real tiring. Luckily for today i only have 2 class. Its 12.54am now, gonna sleep soon after blogging or maybe gonna read a bit on Projectile motion.

Aiks. She's getting busier and busier than ever. Her life's really very compact already as compared to last time. Almost every day she got activities to
attend. Gosh, pity my dear. She fell asleep again while we're texting. lol.

At first she went to nap, after some while i texted her and she didn reply me, so i decided to call her. Ahh, her mum was beside her and she;s typing a message for his brother in Kl. and what?She put a pic of me hugging her as my contact pic. lol Dont really know whether her mum sees it or not. I dont want later when her mum get to know about us, stopping her from seeing me ]:

Aiks. Dont ever ever think pessimistically. Look at the positive side right? But, seriously mechanics is killing me. I need more time pls. Soon in week5
im going to have my first exam le. There are still lectures and practical while exam is still on. wth right. Everything is so compact. guess during that week, i wont be going back to Ipoh? Sigh, really hope that i have 30hours per day.

Back to yesterday, it was a really tiring day. I cycled to school an
d my class. gosh, its in block D then B then D and B.. at the end, i still need to walk to block D to take my bike and cycle home. Oh no. I dont like it duhh.

Yday in the Practical class for Mechanics, we did an experiment on vector. and haha. I took some of the pic there XD



My experiment group. All guys XD

Those apparatus needed


No comments:

Post a Comment