Thursday, November 19, 2009

18Nov 2009

-wednesday-

2day i woke up early and my mum fetch my bro and me to skol.. 2day i wear casually instead of skol uniform coz i didn plan to go skol.. i go there to meet wit chee cheng only.. after reching skol, chee cheng and me went to mamak and take our breakfast.. later on, the time was 7sumting.. == lol.. stil so early.. yao cannot go in skol lo.. haiz.. so we loiter around lo.. after that we planned to go cc geh..

walk walk walk

and yeah, we reached x3 le.. lol.. kar fu, jeffrey, etc were there dotaing jor.. so early huh.. so me and chee cheng joined them le.. we played few match.. then around 10 lik that, chee cheng and me go parade le.. i planned to go novelhut to buy few books geh.. then 'shun bin' go look for job lo.. lol..

after reaching parade, we headed to novelhut and grr.. i able to get one out of two books that i needed.. they say dun hav sivik text book jor.. == later on, we walked around and try to find job lo.. firstly, we went BUm City and they hav vacancy, yeah hoo.. but,

me: erm.. excuse me, do u all hav vacancy?
cashier: erm yea.. but we only need galz promoter.

=.=! why izit so unfair.. ish.. so we got off and ask few mroe shops.. almsot all of em' need full time worker and not part time worker.. ish.. wat a big shopping complex, not even a shop need a part time male worker??

later, we went back to skol le.. to return the book.. haiz.. i stil need to find the sivik book le.. if not cannot sign yet.. ==!! but, god bless hehe.. sekkit willing to selll it to me.. thanks to him =) haha.. wit Rm5.. haha.. =D but 2molo i need to go skol lo... == but nvm la.. i also need to claim back my earings they confiscated in May.. tat was old.. lol.. so yea..

thatz the day.. ><


-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment