Friday, November 27, 2009

Reunion Outing ><

hehe.. 2day i get up at 7 and went for my add math tuition which started at 9 and dismissed at 11.. =) i learn up some differentiation thingy le which i nvr learn in skol before.. =D

after tat, i had my breakfast wit my bro and he fetched to jj.. me and yap was the earliest person to reach there.. then followed by Ivan, Christine, Vincent, etc.. we waited all of em' in Mcd.. coz yap was having his breakfast there.. later on, we all walked to the food court.. we all waited for others to come and so we chit chatted there.. and i had my honey dew jelly.. im not sure its called lik tat.. lol.. neway.. yuM~!

after tat when most of us reached, we all went to play bowling.. huhuh.. sadly, i cant play coz i sprained my hand and stil waiting for recovery.. lol.. but nvm.. quite enjoying seeing they all play.. ^^

next, we went to capcom station juz to hav a look at the horse racing machine.. lol.. xD after sum while, we went to food court again.. they hav their dinner i think? lol.. but i dun feel lik eating le.. but thx to christine.. haha.. thx for her treat.. the Doraeyaki!.. haha.. xDD it was delisious.. yum~~.. haha..

later, my bro reached jj le and brought me home.. good bye every1.. =) hope every1 enjoyed 2day's outing..

those who went for 2day's outing ^^
-Jensen (me)
-Yap (blur.. haha.. coz he's not even a librarian)
-Christine (lol.. my ex ex lady head >< )
-Vincent fong (lol. my buddy huh.. kaka.. )
-Ivan wong (ex ex head.. talkative guy.. lol.. )
-Chian Won (lol.. wilson's ex XP quite friendly and happy-go-lucky gal)
-Amy(haha.. so called potato =P haha)
-Yoong Shen ( ex librarian.. ^^ )
-Yoong keat ( Ys's bro.. lol.. )
-Chor yee (the cool one.. xD)
-Lu Calvin (late comer .. lol.. )
-Jia yin( the most late to come.. haha coz she went to watch new moon ><)
-Kei Hoa(hope i spelled ur name correctly.. haha.. called by fong as 'K'.. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment