Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Again~

woohoo.. 2more weeks to go.. and there it is, The End Year Holiday!.. lol.. cant really wait for that.. haha.. without the burden.. hopefully will not hav stress.. before that, stil got 6days to go.. and my end year exam wil end le.. =)

but nex week.. haiz.. gotta read a lot on physics and IT this weekend.. so much to read....... @.@ hopefully time can run faster la this few days.. 2day i'm already doomed in my chemistry paper 1.. i thought that it wil be very easy le.. when the paper came, my gosh.. first one also duno how to anwser d.. lol.. wat a joke.. =.=" hope my shooting skill is good le..

2day im gonna read moral and sejarah.. =) this week wil be a very fine week i guess.. lol.. and yday i juz skipped my tuition.. and ths week i wun hav any tuition d.. yea!..

No comments:

Post a Comment